Are you an account manager with experience of developing long term relationships with a variety of clients? Candour is looking for a full-time client champion to build existing accounts and help land new ones.
You can get a sense of what we're about by looking at our about page, our studio Instagram, some of our recent work and the kind of services we offer.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of client relationships
- Acting as champion for our clients within the business with a focus on the continuous improvement of client experience
- Conducting regular client review meetings
- Understanding clients business and spotting opportunities to grow business
- Working with head of marketing to formulate new ideas and proactively take them to clients
- Keeping clients up-to-date with campign and/or project progress and ensuring that reports are effectively communicated
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identifying and resolving any issues in service delivery and helping to prevent repetition through improved processes
- Working with the leadership team to broaden our networking activity
What we would like from you:
- Relevant agency experience with knowledge of SEM and all things digital would be advantageous
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present and negotiate with clients confidently
- Attention to detail and time-management skills
- Natural ability to build relationships while demonstrating honesty and transparency
- A self-starter who is keen to make the most of a freedom to use their initiative
What we can offer you:
- An agency that is founded on cultivating a good working environment
- Up to £25-30,000pa salary, depending on experience
- A direct profit share from agency earnings on top of your salary after 1 year
- Flexitime: We believe your job should fit around your life
- Optional two days per week work from home
- Flexible holiday allowance. A minimum of 28 days (including bank holidays), with additional days available on request depending on project commitments
- Additional time off at Christmas when office is closed
- Annual training budget: We’ll help you develop professionally
- Development opportunities at events such as BrightonSEO and SearchNorwich
- Open-plan dog-friendly office including starter pack of 1 office dog
- Nice clients (honestly!)
- A great team of designers, developers and other marketers to work with and learn from
A little bit more about us:
Candour is a team of 10 based in Seymour House, Norwich and we specialise in helping businesses grow and evolve by taking advantage of digital technologies. It is our belief that to do a good job in 2020 and beyond, that designers, developers and marketers all need to work together to build the best possible end product.
Apart from our Norwich base, we have a roster of clients from all over the world from Seattle to Brisbane and every year we’re actively involved in supporting local charities with either fundraising or pro-bono work.
Day to day, we’re guided by a strong ethos around transparency and honesty; both internally with each other and importantly, our clients. This is central to our long-term vision and we find it makes life a lot less stressful!
If this sounds like you, please send a covering email and CV to [email protected]