Can you whittle stories from client data that capture the imagination of the masses? Are you adept at finding angles nobody has considered before to transform the mundane into the magical?
We're looking for a candidate with a track record of producing coverage and results taking campaigns from ideation to outreach.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to have a chat about you joining our friendly and supportive team at Candour. It's a full-time role open to UK remote work or hybrid working, based at our Norwich HQ – and it’s a role with a direct profit share and private healthcare.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support and report to the Head of Marketing to ensure the delivery of digital marketing strategies
- Take ownership of the planning, delivery, and results of client outreach and link building campaigns
- Lead the ideation of new content campaigns for clients
- Research, plan and produce content, working with the development and design team
- Plan outreach with Roxhill, BuzzSumo, Majestic, Ahrefs, and AnswerThePublic and, AlsoAsked
- Execute outreach campaigns
- Client communication - assisting the strategy team with client communications
What we would like from you:
- 1+ years’ experience within a digital PR / outreach role
- Demonstrable track record of delivering campaigns that have produced top-tier coverage
- Intrinsic understanding of web content and social media
- Familiarity with tools such as Roxhill, BuzzSumo, BuzzStream, Majestic, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ability to plan, prospect and follow up for coverage
What we can offer you:
- An agency that is founded on providing a good quality of work-life
- Salary up to £35,000pa dependent on experience
- A direct profit share scheme (after 3 months of employment)
- Private healthcare (after 3 months of employment)
- Opportunities for public speaking (paid time to prepare and deliver your talks)
- A very supportive Marketing team who will help you to grow and develop your skills
- A collaborative working environment
- Flexible holiday allowance. A minimum of 28 days (including bank holidays), with additional days available on request depending on project commitments
- Additional time off at Christmas when the office is closed (this depends on which day Christmas falls)
- Flexitime: We believe your job should fit around your life
- Optional two days per week work from home
- Open-plan dog-friendly office including a starter pack of 4 office dogs
- Annual training budget: We’ll help you develop professionally
- Nice clients (no, really!)
- A great team of designers, developers, and other marketers to work with and learn from
A little bit more about us:
Candour is a team based in Seymour House, Norwich and we specialise in helping businesses grow and evolve by taking advantage of digital technologies. It is our belief that to do a good job in 2022 and beyond, designers, developers, and marketers all need to work together to build the best possible end product.
Apart from our Norwich base, we have a roster of clients from all over the world from Seattle to Brisbane, and every year we’re actively involved in supporting local charities with either fundraising or pro-bono work.
Day to day, we’re guided by a strong ethos around transparency and honesty; both internally with each other and importantly, with our clients. This is central to our long-term vision and we find it makes life a lot less stressful!
If this sounds like you, please send a covering email and CV to [email protected]