Do you know your canonical tags from your hreflangs? We're looking for a full-time SEO specialist to help implement technical and on-site optimisations to make our clients the number one choice for their customers, working from our studio in Norwich.
You can get a little bit of a sense about what we're about by looking at our About page, our studio Instagram and some of our recent work and the kind of digital marketing services we offer.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support and report to the Head of Marketing to ensure the delivery of SEO campaigns
- Producing technical audits for clients with recommendations for crawling and indexability
- Working with clients to help optimise on-page and content efforts
- Analysing client and competitor backlink profiles
- Managing client's organic search presence with Google Search Console, Google Analytics and monitoring tools such as ContentKing, SEMrush and SISTRIX
- Keyword and intent research and planning
- Training client teams on best practise SEO
What we would like from you:
- At least 2 years of SEO experience either in-house or an agency
- Demonstrable track record of results that you have contributed to
- A good understanding of how search engines crawl and index the web
- Conceptual understanding on how search engines are ranking web pages
- Clear knowledge of Google's Webmaster Guidelines
- Experience in delivering SEO recommendations in context to business goals
- Working knowledge of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, SEMrush, SISTRIX, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, ContentKing, Google Sheets/Google API
What we can offer you:
- An agency that is founded on cultivating a good working environment
- Up to £32,000pa salary
- A direct profit share from agency earnings on top of your salary after 1 year
- Flexitime: We believe your job should fit around your life
- Optional two days per week work from home
- Flexible holiday allowance. A minimum of 28 days (including bank holidays), with additional days available on request depending on project commitments
- Additional time off at Christmas when office is closed
- Annual training budget: We’ll help you develop professionally
- Development opportunities at events such as BrightonSEO and SearchNorwich
- Open-plan dog-friendly office including starter pack of 1 office dog
- Nice clients (honestly!)
- A great team of designers, developers and other marketers to work with and learn from
A little bit more about us:
Candour is a team of 10 based in Seymour House, Norwich and we specialise in helping businesses grow and evolve by taking advantage of digital technologies. It is our belief that to do a good job in 2020 and beyond, that designers, developers and marketers all need to work together to build the best possible end product.
Apart from our Norwich base, we have a roster of clients from all over the world from Seattle to Brisbane and every year we’re actively involved in supporting local charities with either fundraising or pro-bono work.
Day to day, we’re guided by a strong ethos around transparency and honesty; both internally with each other and importantly, our clients. This is central to our long-term vision and we find it makes life a lot less stressful!
If this sounds like you, please send a covering email and CV to [email protected]