Do you know your canonical tags from your core web vitals? We're looking for...
Are you an account manager with experience in developing long term relationships with a variety of clients? Candour is looking for a full-time client champion to build existing accounts and help land new ones.
Before you start reading the bullet points below and working out if now is a good time to look for a new role, let us give you the ‘elevator pitch’ for Candour:
We founded the studio on a ‘quality of life’ principle, which means:
1) You will be treated like an adult. We’re flexible with working times, arrangements and give you our trust and support. That is yours to maintain.
2) We strongly encourage all staff to finish when their day ends. While working extra hours is sometimes necessary, you’ll get paid for it, and it is not the norm.
3) There is no mindless pursuit of ‘growth’. We don’t put staff under challenging situations signing deals we know won’t work. We want to work with clients that have realistic expectations and budgets, and who we can develop a good relationship with.
4) After one year of being on the team, every single person at Candour gets a direct profit share at the end of the year. No fine print, no special clauses, we do well, you do well.
5) After three months, you will be eligible to join our company private health insurance scheme.
5) We want to ‘do good’. Every year we dedicate some of our resource to helping a charity.
You will have the following responsibilities:
What we would like from you:
It would be a bonus if you have:
What we can offer you:
A little bit more about us:
Candour is a team of 17 based in Seymour House, Norwich, and we specialise in helping businesses grow and evolve by taking advantage of digital technologies. We believe that to do a good job in 2021 and beyond, that designers, developers and marketers all need to work together to build the best possible end product.
Apart from our Norwich base, we have a roster of clients from all over the world from Seattle to Brisbane and every year, we’re actively involved in supporting local charities with either fundraising or pro-bono work.
Day to day, we’re guided by a strong ethos around transparency and honesty, both internally with each other and, importantly, our clients. This is central to our long-term vision, and we find it makes life a lot less stressful!
If this sounds like you, please send a covering email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch