We’re looking for an aspiring Digital Marketing expert to join our friendly and supportive team at Candour. This is a full-time role based at our Norwich HQ (currently, primarily based from home). If you’re looking for a varied and challenging role where you can learn and grow as a digital marketer then this is the role for you!
You can get a little bit of a sense about what we're about by looking at our About page, our studio Instagram and some of our recent work and the kind of digital marketing services we offer.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager and Senior PPC Specialist on the day-to-day running of Digital Marketing clients to ensure delivery of their marketing strategies
- Assist with all areas of Digital Marketing services including Paid and Organic Search
- Use SEO best practice techniques to ensure organic growth for SEO clients, including outreach and on-site optimisation.
- Assist with management of the PPC accounts, including bid management, ad copywriting, keyword research, campaign experiments
- Opportunity to develop Paid Social services
- Use analytic tools to measure and report on client KPIs including traffic, conversions and lead generation
- Assist in strategy creation by putting ideas forward for the marketing accounts
- Client communication – assisting the Digital Marketing Manager with client comms, leading eventually to having your own portfolio of clients for which you are responsible for managing
- Help the senior team members with reporting by retrieving stats and analysis to populate reports and produce recommendations
What we would like from you:
- 1-2 years’ experience within a Digital Marketing environment
- Digital enthusiast with strong willingness and desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Familiar with concepts of Paid and Organic Search
- Excellent copywriting skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work with diligence and urgency
- Someone seeking a varied role where they will enjoy a mix of creative work and client contact
- Outreach/digital PR experience
- Agency experience
- Proven results in a previous marketing role
- Google Ads/Analytics qualifications
What we can offer you:
- An agency that is founded on cultivating a good working environment
- Competitive salary
- A direct profit share from agency earnings on top of your salary after one year
- Flexitime – we believe your job should fit around your life
- Optional two days per week work from home (in usual times)
- Flexible holiday allowance. A minimum of 28 days (including bank holidays), with additional days available on request depending on project commitments
- Additional time off at Christmas when office is closed
- Annual training budget: We’ll help you develop professionally
- Development opportunities at events such as BrightonSEO and SearchNorwich
- Open-plan dog-friendly office including starter pack of one office dog
- Brilliant clients
- A great team of designers, developers and other marketers to work with and learn from
A little bit more about us:
Candour is a team of 13 based in Seymour House, Norwich and we specialise in helping businesses grow and evolve by taking advantage of digital technologies. It is our belief that to do a good job in 2020 and beyond, that designers, developers and marketers all need to work together to build the best possible end product.
Apart from our Norwich base, we have a roster of clients from all over the world from Seattle to Brisbane and every year we’re actively involved in supporting local charities with either fundraising or pro-bono work.
We’re guided by a strong ethos around transparency and honesty; both internally with each other and importantly, our clients. This is central to our long-term vision and we find it makes life a lot less stressful!
If this sounds like you, please send a covering email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org